I’m happy to announce that So…? Fragrance, a UK based fragrance company, approached me to host a giveaway on my youtube channel for my subscribers! (They must have heard that I’m a huge perfume junky.) If you haven’t heard of them before, they specialize in making delicious perfumes for teens at an affordable price. I’m definitely not a teen any more, but these scents are definitely wearable for young adults as well.
In this post, I will be telling you about 3 of their fragrances of theirs that I have tried out over the past couple of weeks. Likewise, there are 2 exciting giveaways that I’m inviting you to enter towards the end of this post.
This perfume has fresh strawberries, juicy pineapple, followed by violet, water-lily and jasmine, vanilla and dark chocolate base for the ultimate sensual fragrance. I feel like this fragrance is best suited for the colder months because of it’s warmth and sweetness.
This fragrance has top notes of mandarin, strawberry and orange flower, rose and red fruit, along with bottom notes of vanilla and patchouli. It’s fresh but still sensual smelling like So…? Sinful. However, I feel like it has a balance of both sweetness and freshness that translates well during warmer seasons.
Last but not least, this new fragrance will be available on August 6th, 2012 at Jean Coutu. It has notes of English flowers and fruits, traditional English Rose and Peony, followed by a warm contemporary heart of amber, cranberry and finally finishing with an edgy burst of vanilla and iris. This was my favourite and most fresh smelling scent out of the three. To me, it was smelt like a less spicy version of Lola by Marc Jacobs. I love the combination of fruit, flowers and vanilla!
- These perfumes are so affordable, retailing at just under $10 for 30ml. So…? Fragrance perfumes smell authentic, unlike cheaper fragrances tend to smell synthetic. They have a variety of fragrances, which is wonderful because no perfume fits every girl’s personality.
- The perfumes lasts for about half a day on me. It starts out intense, but fades earlier than my high end perfumes. I don’t consider it a large con because of the perfume size. These perfumes can easily be carried in your purse if you have a long day, so it’s not a huge issue.
There is a huge contest on the So…? Fragrance Canada’s Facebook Page ending on August 30th, 2012. The winner will win a trip for two to London, England along with other prizes such as a point and shoot camera. Enter for the chance to win a trip to London here.
So…? Fragrance has kindly allowed me to host a giveaway for two of my youtube viewers to win the fragrance of their choice.
Here is how to enter
- Like the So…? Fragrance Canada’s Facebook Page
- Subscribe to my youtube channel
- Leave a comment on this video, stating which fragrance you would like to win.
Please note that this giveaway is only open to Canadian residents.
The contest will end on July 3rd, 2012.
Let me know in the comments below if you have ever tried So…? Fragrance’s perfumes before.
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet