Merry Christmas, everyone!! Today’s post is dedicated to my Holiday Hair & Makeup tutorials that I posted! I actually recreated the makeup I wore at my work’s Christmas party on December 15th. I hope you enjoy the look I put together.
Holiday Party Makeup Inspired by Selena Gomez
This look was inspired Selena Gomez’s makeup on the Glamour magazine cover! It’s just your basic, classic, pin up look with winged liner and red lips. I love the simplicity, but it also has a sort of opulence to it when you wear a matte, velvet lip. Don’t you find it is so appropriate for this time of year?
Products / brushes:
- Urban Decay original primer portion
- Lancome innocence couture quad – fashion scoop / Sedona Lace EB 09 *
- Smashbox nude eye shadow / Sedona Lace EB 15 *
- Essence midnight in Pairs gel liner / quo bent liner brush
- Annabelle black eye shadow / Sedona Lace 23 *
- Lancome showstopper style quad – filigree / Sedona Lace EB 09 *
- Urban Decay 24/7 perversion eyeliner
- Lancome mascara base (read more)
- Hard Candy glamoflauge concealer
- L’Oreal lip liner berries
- Revlon eye lash curler
- L’Oreal telescopic carbon black
- Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Mat Lipstick 160 Rouge Hypnose *
- NARS Sin blush / Sedona Lace 850 *
Holiday Sleek Waves Hair Tutorial
Likewise, the hair is also a classic but modern look. I decided to straighten my hair to have sleek results after curling. I was not going for a voluminous look, which is what I would normally wear.
- KQC thermal spray *courtesy of Flat Iron Experts
- Clinique white comb (random old thing from the 90’s)
- NuMe fashionista Styling Iron *courtesy of NuMe
- Amika Triple Barrel Set *courtesy of Flat Iron Experts
- Herbal Essences fix me hair spray
Please let me know what you think in the comments below. What look are you planning to wear for this Christmas?
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet