Sunday, December 2nd was my last visit to the L’Oréal Sale hence this L’Oréal Sale Haul. I talked about this on my vlog channel in my vlogmas video, watch it here. This is being posted late because I had exams, naturally. You can also check out my first L’Oréal Sale Haul here.
Let’s get right into it, shall we?
L’Oréal extend lashboosting mascara
This product claims to make lashes appear longer, thicker and fuller by the day. It has a serum infused primer on one end and a mascara top coat that lengthens lashes on the other. I purchased this mascara for $4.75.
L’Oréal infalliable eye shadow
I purchased two of these eye shadows in the colours Amber Rush and Coconut Shake.
Amber Rush (according to temptalia) is a warm peach-beige with a bright, metallic finish eye shadow. I see it as a more copper-y mid tone eye shadow than MAC’s jest.
Coconut Shake is a pale yellow toned satin colour, much like a cream. I purchased these for $2.25 each.
L’Oréal Crayon Petite Automatic Lip Liner Berries/Mauves
Above, I am holding berries on top and burgundy on bottom, just to show a comparison. This is a matte berry coloured lip liner that is somewhat on the pinker side than mauve. I purchased this for $3.00.
Stella Nude Stella McCartney
This is the eau de toilette 100ml with notes of Moroccan rose, grapefruit, white peony, pink pepper, Ugandan vanilla, grey amber. For the most part, I find it to be a light floral scent that you can over spray without over whelming any one. It’s definitely a day time scent. I purchased this for $38.
Lancôme Holiday Eye Value Set (Premium)
I purchased this entire set for $64.
- Absolue Eye Premium bx (full size) eye cream 15g
- Bi-Facil (full size) double-action eye makeup remover 125mL
- Génifique youth activating concentrate 7mL
- Cils Booster XL super-enhacing mascara base 2.07mL
- Color Design 8 sensational effects eyeshadows 9.6g
- Le Crayon des Yeux eyeliner pencil black coffee 0.7g
- L’Absolu Nu replenishing and enhancing Lipcolour – Rose Veil
- Makeup bag (not pictured above)
Absolue Eye Premium bx (full size) eye cream 15g
Bi-Facil (full size) double-action eye makeup remover 125mL
I’ve read a view reviews about this mascara primer. It is suppose to maximize the effect of your Lancôme (or other) mascara and features a micro fiber wand to separate lashes. It’s not a product I would typically by on my own and so I look forward to trying it out. I didn’t picture it above because I don’t have pictures of the want.
Color Design 8 sensational effects eyeshadows 9.6g
These eye shadows smell same way that Lancôme quads are scented. The palette is sturdy feeling and has a generously sized mirror.
Top row from left to right:
- Latte – a light beige, matte finish
- Double Stranded – a medium brown, matte finish (discontinued?)
- Designer - a golden khaki-green, metallic finish
- Colour du Jour – a golden eggplant, metallic finish
Bottom row from left to right:
- Gaze – a pink-y gold, shimmer finish
- Kitten Heel – a golden peach-y pink, shimmer finish
- Fashion Admirer – a bright coral pink, matte finish
- Guest List – a coffee-ground brown, shimmer finish
Le Crayon des Yeux eyeliner pencil black coffee 0.7g
Lancôme’s website describes this as a smudgy, creamy-smooth eye pencil delivers a dose of decadent color. It’s a basic dark brown eyeliner in pencil formal.
L’Absolu Nu replenishing and enhancing Lipcolour - Rose Veil
This lipstick is formulated with Lancôme’s Pro-Xylan. It’s finish is suppose to have a reflective, light-boosting effect. Its luxurious texture glides delicately and wraps the lips in lasting comfort.
The last item in the kit is the makeup bag itself. It’s a cute bag with a combination of both satin and patent fabrics. It seems like it would easy to clean up with a wet cloth. It has a small mesh zipper compartment, six slots for makeup brushes and a larger zip compartment with pockets inside.
Let me know if you have tried any of these products, what are your thoughts?
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet