Here’s a sneak peek at the new Urban Decay Oz the Great and Powerful Makeup Palettes! They’re being released ahead of the Disney movie, Oz The Great and Powerful, which opens in U.S. theaters on March 8, 2013. The film is starring Michelle Williams as Glinda and the gorgeous Mila Kunis as Theodora (subtle favoritism).
I haven’t done a Urban Decay palette review since the Smoked palette (stay tuned for a Naked Basics swatches and review post). I’m an Urban Decay junkie, but I’m not sure I’m going to hop on to these palettes. I think the shades are beautiful though and the Oz palettes are definitely worth consideration. First, let me share a few things about them that may be of interest to you.
Urban Decay Oz the Great and Powerful Makeup Palettes
Urban Decay has partnered with Disney to create customize-able palettes. This is ideal for those who are fans of the Alice and wonderland palettes, but never wanted to use them because they wanted to preserve the packaging (crazy, I know.. I’m not one of those collector types). These palettes are refillable and therefore re-usable! They come with a set of exclusive eye shadows, some have 2 shades in 1. They also come with a travel-size 24/7 eye pencil, full-size Super Saturated Lip Color and a guide on how to achieve the make-up looks from the movie.
What you get in the Glinda Palette (get it here):
- Tornado – vibrant deep purple shimmer
- Aura – 2 in 1: iridescent white with blue shift/iridescent white with red shift
- Magic – pinkish purple with a golden shimmer
- Illusion – pale peach satin
- Oz – 2 in 1: gold with gold glitter/silver with silver glitter
- South – warm pale gray shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Glinda (light sheer nude)
- Travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in a deep eggplant hue
What you get in the Theodora Palette (get it here):
- Broken – pale cream satin
- Beware – warm brown matte
- Bewitch – dark charcoal brown satin
- West – deep metallic brown shimmer
- Spell – 2 in 1: black satin with green and gold shimmer/gold metallic with tonal glitter
- Jealous – 2 in 1: pale green pearl/dark green pearl
- Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Theodora (bright red cream)
- Travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in black
Click below to find more Urban Decay Palettes:
Now the question is: Which witch are YOU? Glinda, Theodora or nay for either of the two? Share your thoughts.
*Photos c/o Urban Decay, this is not a sponsored post.
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet