I haven’t done a Urban Decay palette review since the Smoked palette (stay tuned for a Naked Basics swatches and review post). I’m an Urban Decay junkie, but I’m not sure I’m going to hop on to these palettes. I think the shades are beautiful though and the Oz palettes are definitely worth consideration. First, let me share a few things about them that may be of interest to you.
Urban Decay Oz the Great and Powerful Makeup Palettes
Urban Decay has partnered with Disney to create customize-able palettes. This is ideal for those who are fans of the Alice and wonderland palettes, but never wanted to use them because they wanted to preserve the packaging (crazy, I know.. I’m not one of those collector types). These palettes are refillable and therefore re-usable! They come with a set of exclusive eye shadows, some have 2 shades in 1. They also come with a travel-size 24/7 eye pencil, full-size Super Saturated Lip Color and a guide on how to achieve the make-up looks from the movie.
What you get in the Glinda Palette (get it here):
- Tornado – vibrant deep purple shimmer
- Aura – 2 in 1: iridescent white with blue shift/iridescent white with red shift
- Magic – pinkish purple with a golden shimmer
- Illusion – pale peach satin
- Oz – 2 in 1: gold with gold glitter/silver with silver glitter
- South – warm pale gray shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Glinda (light sheer nude)
- Travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in a deep eggplant hue
What you get in the Theodora Palette (get it here):
- Broken – pale cream satin
- Beware – warm brown matte
- Bewitch – dark charcoal brown satin
- West – deep metallic brown shimmer
- Spell – 2 in 1: black satin with green and gold shimmer/gold metallic with tonal glitter
- Jealous – 2 in 1: pale green pearl/dark green pearl
- Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Theodora (bright red cream)
- Travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in black
Click below to find more Urban Decay Palettes:
Now the question is: Which witch are YOU? Glinda, Theodora or nay for either of the two? Share your thoughts.
*Photos c/o Urban Decay, this is not a sponsored post.
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet