I always find myself thinking about what to wear depending on the occasion. Sometimes you look best in what you are most comfortable in. It’s not absolutely necessary to wear something over the top, but Valentine’s day in an excuse to wear something more feminine and flirty than usual.
Vintage floral outfit for Valentine’s day
Get the look with similar pieces:
What I’m wearing:
- Vintage floral dress stolen from mom (alternative here)
- Oversized open front white cardigan - c/o Romwe (similar here)
- Tan leather belt – Urban Outfitters (alternative here)
- Zipper ridding boots – Zara (alternative here)
- Nail polish - OPI Designer.. De Better
- Lipstick – Maybelline Born With It
I love the bright colors in this dress. Wearing reds, pinks and oranges brighten up your complexion (and your mood too)! White or cream colors are another trick to looking radiant. These cognac colored boots from Zara compliment the dress perfectly, don’t you think?
This is exactly what I would wear to a casual lunch date, movie date, shopping date or just to hang out. It’s perfect because it’s comfortable, yet still feminine. You definitely don’t have to compromise comfort to look stylish.
What are your plans for Valentine’s day and what will you be wearing?
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet