The holiday party season is here! For this week’s Fashion Magazine Beauty Panel challenge, I’ve made a video on how to go from daytime to party time makeup quickly with a few quick tricks. I filmed this video to show ways on how to transition your makeup from day to night after work.
I took inspiration from Elizabeth Arden’s Global Makeup Artist, Rebecca Restrepo, and the Holiday Glam look she created for this time of year. The products from the Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color line used in this video were kindly provided for me to achieve this look.
Day To Night Holiday Glam Look
Daytime look | product list
- MAC Paint Pot Painterly
- Elizabeth Arden Eye Shadow Innocence 19
- MAC Eye Shadow Sumptuous Olive
- Elizabeth Arden Lash Enhancing Mascara
- Elizabeth Arden Radiance Blush Sunblush 09
- Elizabeth Arden Lip Pencil Coral 02
Holiday Glam Look | product lis
To go from daytime to holiday party ready I’ve added touches of emerald green to intensify the eye and a classic red lip. You can definitely add more or less to the look depending on the occasion and your personal preferences.
- NYX Emerald City
- Elizabeth Arden Eye Shadow Shimmering Emerald 18
- Elizabeth Arden Eye Shadow Blonde 04
- Elizabeth Arden Moisturizing Lipstick Red Door 02
Face products (not shown)
MUFE HD Foundation, Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette, Elizabeth Arden Mineral Foundation 04
What are your tricks to transition your makeup from day to night for the holiday season?
This post contains PR sample(s) sent for editorial consideration.
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet