I will be walking through several items from the Elizabeth Arden Beautiful color range. Today, I’m starting off with the Elizabeth Arden Radiance Blush in Romantic Rose.
Side note: I’ve decided to separate similar products into smaller posts, let me know if you prefer this method as opposed to my previous post, see here.
size 0.19 oz or 5.4 g
- Retinyl Linoleate: our exclusive Vitamin A derivative gently but effectively, smoothes and firms skin while reducing the look of lines and wrinkles.
- Soft Focus Microspheres: scatter and diffuse light to immediately blur the look of fine lines.
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Pomegranate.
Application & Uses
Rebecca’s Tip: For a natural flush, apply to the apples of the cheeks and blend up toward the temples.
Swatch – romantic rose on the cheeks
I was afraid this shade wouldn’t show up on my skin because in person it looks like a pale pink. On me, it’s subtle and takes a bit to build up. However, it’s very easy to wear on an everyday basis because it’s one of those blushes that never look over-applied. I wear Make Up For Ever HD in 118 in case you are wondering about my skin tone for reference purposes.
Romantic Rose is also very pretty for winter because the pink gives a nice pick-me-up to the skin. During the winter months my skin feels and looks more dull so I like to go for pink and red blushes to revive the appearance of my skin. The slight shimmer gives the skin luminousity without looking glittery. I’m pleasantly surprised.
Up coming posts
- Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss
- Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick
- Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara
- Beautiful Color Smooth Line Lip Pencil
What is your favorite blush to wear in the winter months?
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet