Isn’t it so satisfying when you use products up? You know where I’m coming from if you buy more than you use, because let’s be honest, that’s exactly what I do. Here’s a round up of the products I’ve used up in April 2014.
Empties! Products I’ve Used Up in April 2014
I’ve got a hefty mix of body, hair, skin care products along with some makeup products mentioned in the video above.
Products I’ve used up:
- Anatomicals body cleanser – 150 mL
- Batiste dry shampoo original
- TRESemmé Fresh Start Smoothing Dry Shampoo
- Michael Todd True Organics Lemon Toner
- Derma E Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Cream
- Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara – find here
- Tarte Maracuja pure oil – find here
- Anna Sui Dolly perfume
- Derma E Vitamin A Wrinkle Cream
- Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo acne treatment
- Miracle 10 Veil
- Almay Soothing & De-Puffing gentle eye makeup remover pads
- EOS Honeydew Lip Balm with Shea Butter
- OPI Drip Dry
- Rimmel Volume Booster Lip Color 11 Attract
- Bite Beauty Sante Lipgloss
Hope you enjoy the video! What have you used up recently?
*Some of these products were sent to me for review in the past. There are affiliate links above.
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet