mark. released limited edition Neon Gaze eyeshadow, Neon Kisses sheer lip glosses and nail lacquer and bracelets set.
For the sake of simplicity and because these all come in similar packaging, I’ve named this the mark Neon collection, though the collection doesn’t have an official name. I sort of find it annoying that they don’t give the entire collection a concrete name.
Pointlessness aside, on to the products and swatches!
mark. Neon Collection and Swatches
- super-bright in the tube yet sheer on the lips
- delivers lucious, ultra-high shine and leaves lips feeling moisturised
- available in 4 shades; grape ice, neon kisses, twisted lime, wild orange
- pigment rich shadow, inspired by the seasons hottest runway looks
- long-wearing formula can be applied dry or wet for extra intensity
- available in 4 neon shades: violet fever, neon gaze, orange sizzle, sun flash
- two megawatte matte shade 2.7 ml each, good for 10 uses each; pink spark and orange blast
- bracelets stretch to accommodate a range of wrist sizes
I was not a fan of these nail polishes because they seem to be more of a matte jelly finish rather than just matte. You can see my nail growth through the lacquer and I’m wearing at least 4 coats. It’s too bad, because I like the colours.
The price has gone up from $24 to $28 since their last set. I find it to be pricey for the quality of the overall product. The coloured bracelets have weight to them and don’t feel cheap, but they aren’t my cup-of-tea.
These products are available on the Avon website.
What do you think of the mark. Neon Collection?
*These products were provided to me by the company/PR firm for consideration.
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet