*Affiliate links below.
Moroccanoil hair trend Azzaro FW 2015
Loris Azzaro’s Fall-Winter 2015/2016 Couture Collection celebrates the merry insouciance, excess, extravagance and taste for surrealism that marked the disco era. The hair look was easy, chic Rock n’ Roll – inspired by the women of Studio 54.
How to get the look:
- apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse on the lengths and ends to give the hair a ‘dry’ look
- apply Moroccanoil Root Boost if you have fine hair to add a bit of volume
- thoroughly brush hair and evenly spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong on the mid-lengths and ends to secure the hairstyle
- apply Moroccanoil Moilding Cream from the top of the head all the way down to the ends to add even more definition
- finish with a light spray of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong
Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse is specially designed to build body and create natural lift and movement. Its weightless formula provides a flexible long voluminous styles. Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse plumps fine hair without any sticky residue or buildup. Hair is left healthy and touchable with a veil of shine. ($30.00 / 250ml)
Moroccanoil Root Boost is a weightless root lift that amplifies volume adding movement and body. Thickens hair at the roots to provide natural texture. ($32.00/ 250ml)
Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium locks in desired styles all day long without compromising shine or luminosity. A proprietary argan oil-infused formula, it produces a medium, manageable and touchable hold with a burst of healthy. ($36.00/ 330ml)
The Moroccanoil Moilding Cream is a luxuriously rich texturizing cream that controls your style provides a flexible hold. The creamy, emollient formula delivers a malleable, matte finish to styles without stiffness. Adding natural-looking texture, effortless definition and contoured shape to short cuts, long layers, and updos, the advanced cream to any look. ($28.00/ 100ml)
Hair by Damien Boissinot for Moroccanoil
Photo Credit: Mohamed Khalil for Moroccanoil | Loris Azzaro Fall/Winter 2015-2016 Couture Collection
What do you think of the Studio 54 70’s hair look?
This post contains PR sample(s) sent for editorial consideration.
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet