Woah! It has been a hot minute since I have uploaded a video. I’m sharing an Annabelle and essence cosmetics drugstore tutorial, today.
Side note – this month has been CRAZY. I’ve been working a lot, attending a few holiday and press gatherings and I even stopped into Toronto for shoot, which I’m excited share in the near future.
Drugstore Glam Makeup with Annabelle & Essence Cosmestics
Each prodct I used for this look is under $20 CDN a piece. I tried pairing this look with an essence lipstick, but I wore it on instagram with the NYX Cosmic Metal in Speed of Light which suits it to perfection! All the products are listed below.
FACE – I used CoverGirl Face primer Combo Skin as a base. I need to test it out more before I give feedback about it, but it hasn’t broken me out or made my makeup blotchy. Thumbs up so far! Then I applied the Maybelline Dream Cushion foundation in 40, I had a full demo and review for that here on YouTube.
EYES – If I get requests, I will do a swatch post on the Annabelle Eye & Brow Palette. I used only three shades to complete this eye look along with eye shadow primer and a single eye shadow as a base. To complete the look, I applied some of my favourite false lashes in Ever EZ Lash Multipack by KISS – 11 along with wing eyeliner using the essence super precise eyeliner.
CHEEKS – I went in with all essence cheeks, contour and highlight! The standout product for me was the essence light up your face luminizer palette. It boast three gorgeous shades which perform well considering the price! The essence shape your face contouring palette with the orange blush has a bronzer that would be great for the summer. It’s a shimmery bronzer and not a contour shade, to be honest. I have yet to test out the blush and highlight in that palette. The essence mosaic blush the berry connection 40 is a pretty hot pink blush, nothing out of this world, but certainly easy to apply and adequately pigmented so as not to look overdone.
LIPS – I’m not sold on this particular shade, so I will have to try out the others I’ve received. I’m thinking of doing an essence lipstick collection swatch video. What do you think? (Check out all my lipstick swatch videos on YouTube here)
Products mentioned (including affiliate and non-affiliate links):
- CoverGirl Face primer Combo Skin $9.99 US – here
- Maybelline Dream Cushion 40 $15.99 US – here
- NYX HD concealer cw04 $5.00 US – here
- elf high definition powder $6.00 US – here
- Annabelle eye primer – here
- Annabelle matte pink lemond eyeshadow $5.95 CDN – here
- Annabelle Eye & Brow Palette $12.96 CDN – here
- Annabelle Brow Show
- Annabelle Full Blast Mascara $6.95 CDN – here
- Annabelle Skinny Gel eyeliner black onyx $8.95 CDN – here
- Kiss Products Ever EZ Lash Multipack by KISS – 11 ($6.47 CDN for 2 pairs, $12.94 CDN for 5 pairs)
- essence super precise eyeliner – here
- essence light up your face luminizer palette $5.99 US – here
- essence shape your face contouring palette $5.99 US – here
- essence mosaic blush the berry connection 40 – here
- essence long lasting 26 lipstick
Have you tried any of these products from Annabelle & Essence Cosmestics? What are your go to Drugstore products?
This post contains PR sample(s) sent for editorial consideration.
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet