My name is Alexa, I’m a Canadian beauty and style blogger living in Montreal, Quebec. Offline, I major in Communications and Culture Studies in university and I’m a part-time administrative assistant – things get hectic!
Why and how I started blogging
I first stumbled upon the blogging world in 2009 while I was jobless and freshly graduated out of C.E.G.E.P. I rummaged up the courage post outfits on chictopia and lookbook.nu, but I had no idea what I was doing. I felt inadequate because other bloggers had better lighting, more time and photography skills.
Once I discovered the beauty and fashion community on youtube, I became much more motivated to pursue fashion blogging via video. I started a youtube channel in September 2009 called LolitaDemure. Then in March 2010, I switched over to my stealingbeauty account.
Blogging and posting videos became more than a pass time for me. I delinquently stuck with it, improving my technique over time.
Today, my channel is comprised of fashion videos, make-up and hair tutorials, hauls and much more. After years of dedication, I have reached over 39,000 subscribers and more than 5.2 million video views!
I’m very happy to be able to share and express my thoughts with fellow bloggers and followers. I would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy, leave me a comment or two.
Here are all the places you can follow me:
- Youtube - where I post all my videos, subscribe here
- Twitter - find out what I’m up to and read my daily blurs
- Facebook - ask me questions and be first to find out about all my latest posts
- Blog Lovin’ - follow my blog & all your other blogs in one place
- Tumblr - listen to great music & see a collection of my favourite images
- Pinterest - a place where I pin all the things I love
- Lookbook.nu - a blogging website focused on fashion
- Chictopia - a blogging website focused on fashion
Thanks for reading,
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet